CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/02/2009

Sad Things I think About (Poetry By Me)

Made of stone is my heart
Of fire my soul
The thunder, my voice
My mind is the sun
My love, is my flaw

Can you see me now?

There's no pink on myself
Perhaps some passionate red
Kindness is so hard to get
But I try my best

I don't need any admiration
I live in resignation
What I want, It doesn't exist
'Cause is something only gods
can give

Can you hear what I speak?

A mask covers my real face
There's no such thing as faith
Can't anyone undestand?
That to Trust is unique... but unfair

Naivity freezes my tongue
If sarcasm reaches my throat
Perhaps, I'm afraid to hurt
The ones I really care for

Now, feel my heart

I'm always bymyself
Living a life of distress
The main thing is I'm unhappy
Even when you see me laughing

Floating ice is that image
I see in the mirror's reflect
And I'm the answer
No-one was expecting for
I'm naughty, so lost...

0 comentarios: