CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2/05/2009

Hurt me Before (Poetry By me)

Share with me your tears
Let me ease your fears
I can burden your pain
And tear apart all the blame

If you want to trust me
I'm right here in the corner
you're not alone at all
you don't need to hide anymore

Now give me your hand
I'll take you to the stars
CAN'T YOU FEEL MY HEART?

Please don't close your eyes
Turning your back, don't hide your lies
Let me know your feelings
I want to know if you're bleeding
Can't you feel me, and believe me?

Lying in your sweet embrace
Your silence is wrapping my head
Leaving me lonely your cruel stance
And I don't want to fall in love again

Tears fell from my eyes
for the first time
While I was screaming in silence
You were hitting my self balance


0 comentarios: