CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6/25/2008

The End (Poetry by me)

Wish I could shine for you today
But I'm hurt to the last bone
Wish I could smile with your sweet cares
But I only find my bitter tongue

Wish I could sleep with you tonight
But I'm just hugging the loneliness inside
Wish I could be able to forget
But I'm losing my strenght

To hate you is something I don't want to feel
Doing that will be the grief's mask
I wanted to be your everything
And all I've got was your turning back

Our last quarrel was the worst pain
Wasting the passion in useless yells
You never wanted to hear me claim
I never wanted to see your stance

'I'm really sorry' I'll never tell
And 'forgive me' is not my way
Will you sleep in my arms again?
Or are you gonna make me beg?

0 comentarios: